1. Drive 5 hours through the night after working all day to meet her in the Lolo forest even if you can only see her for a few hours.
2. Wake up after only an hour nap because she's anxious and wants to play.
3. Make her an egg, bacon, and portabella mushroom breakfast (even if it means burning down the forest to do it).
4. Give her your brand spanking new mountain bike to ride because the old one is uncomfortable.
5. Let her wear your pants because she once again came overdressed for the occasion.
6. Ride with her up a mountain covered in wildflowers, and stop to rest in the shade when she starts to feel nauseated.
7. Whip out some healthy snacks while you wait for her to recover.
8. Amuse her by posing for pictures of the breathtaking view.
9. Tell her you love her hair when it's all sweaty and sticking up in all directions.
10. Give her the old bike when at the top of the mountain she pops the tire on your brand new one (and don't complain for one second as you have to walk the bike all the way down the mountain).
11. Build her a fire to keep her warm while you make grilled salmon with garlic and butter, asparagus, tortellini, more portabellas, grilled corn on the cob, and a grilled onion (yes, all for one meal).
12.Take her to a natural hot spring surrounded by evergreens and soak in the warmth while watching the stars.
13. Give her your wool socks to keep her feet warm after you get out of the pool.
14. Make her hot chocolate and popcorn over the camp stove.
15. Keep her nice and toasty with only the warmest of blankets.
16. Clean up the whole mess because she has to make it back to catch her flight.
17. Leave just in time to make in back to work in the morning.