Friday, April 22, 2011

i love food.

So...I was looking through my pictures the other day and noticed a startling thing...90% of them were either of me stuffing my face, or something that I was about to stuff my face with. I knew before coming down to Texas that I would be in one of the fattest states in the country, but that didn't stop me. In fact, it was a bit appealing. After all, I love food. I love making it, I love sharing it, I love going out for it, I love learning about it, I love experimenting with it, I just started trying to grow it, but most of all I love eating it....and eating it...and eating it. Here's a little sampler for you of what has filled my tummy just within the last couple months...and we are not even going to mention the food I ate in Mexico! (that will have to come later)...

Rudy's BBQ

my personal chef, and pre-tempura-ed veggies...SO good!

the cove; great atmosphere, great food, great company.

by far most amazing ribs ever...made, once again, by my personal chef.

strawberry ice-cream at the strawberry festival!

reason number three why I love Canada: wonderbras...I mean bars.

Moroccan Bites and Julie's amazing dessert/dinner.

Fresh veggie salad from the garden...with the gardener himself.

turkey legs at the rodeo!
funnel cake...with EVERYTHING on it.


spurs dog...no wiener of waterton...but we're a little to far south for that.

thanksgiving pumpkin pie.

apple feast at inks lake at sunset

Pineapple upside-down cake...an Alton Brown masterpiece.

Mount St. Dillon

Julie's gumbo!

Our favorite mobile taco restaurant. 

Green: most incredible vegetarian cuisine in San Antone.


river tree bistro


Welcome to San Antonio...









2 comments:

  1. what should we make for dinner tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max is in most of these food pictures. WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN FRIENDS WITH HIM?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete